Booking your accommodation
- Your accommodation is booked as part of your Congress registration.
- The Congress Managers [Arinex] will forward your contact details, reservation and deposit or credit card details to the hotel of your choice.
- Full payment or a deposit of one night’s accommodation must be paid at time of booking to guarantee your hotel reservation. Your hotel booking is unable to be confirmed until the deposit payment is received.
- The balance of your hotel account for all nights booked/stayed (less the deposit paid to the Congress Managers) will be payable to the hotel at the time of checkout.
Group bookings at different hotels
- If your organisation would like to make a group booking at a hotel/s not listed above the Congress Managers can secure rooms and negotiate group rates on your behalf with the hotel of your choice, subject to availability. Please contact Arinex via telephone on +61 2 9265 0700 or by email email@example.com
Changing your booking
- Any required changes to your booking must be requested in writing to the Congress Managers firstname.lastname@example.org and not directly to the hotel. Please note that any changes should be made to the Congress Managers by 15 August 2012.
Checking into your accommodation
- In general, check-in time is normally 1500 hours and check-out time is normally 1000 hours.
- Whilst hotels will do everything possible to accommodate early arrivals, if you wish to be guaranteed immediate access to your room upon arriving before 1500 hours you will need to pre-book, and pay for the previous night.
- If you wish to guarantee a late check-out you will need to book for the next night. Please indicate this at the time of making your booking during the registration process. Alternatively, if you have already made your accommodation booking you can request this additional night by advising the Congress Managers in writing via email@example.com
Hotel check-in procedures
- As per standard hotel policies and procedures attendees will be required to provide a credit card or full cash payment upon check in. This is to cover any incidental charges that may be incurred during your stay and all remaining unpaid room nights.
- The hotel will hold on your credit card, until point of check-out, an amount which covers all unpaid accommodation nights reserved plus a daily amount for incidental charges. Any monies still being held on your credit card by the hotel, once you have settled your account and checked out will be released.
- If you will be settling your accommodation account by cash you will be asked to pre-pay for your accommodation in full when you check-in plus a cash deposit to cover incidentals that may be incurred during your stay. Should you not utilize any incidentals during your stay the cash deposit, for incidentals only, will be refunded to you by the hotel upon check-out.
- Please note the daily incidental charge may vary across the listed hotels.
- Please indicate on your registration form or notify the Congress Managers in writing if you will arrive at your hotel after 1800 hours as failure to do so may mean that your room will be released.
Accommodation cancellation policy
- Deposits are non-refundable at 15 August 2012 and will be forfeited if you either cancel your accommodation on or after 15 August 2012 or you do not arrive on the date you are booked to check in. Cancellations must be made in writing to the Congress Accomodation Managers at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For all bookings that have been paid in full, please note if you do not arrive at the hotel on the date you are booked to check in, the hotel will hold the room for each paid night and all monies will be retained by the hotel
Delegates wishing to register for IPAA 2012 should visit the IPAA 2012 Registration Desk located in the Level 1 Foyer at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre from 7am on Tuesday 18 September 2012 to register.